99 Blue Jays Way, Toronto
From the $600,000s
Studio to 3BR
370 to 821 sq. ft.
55 Mercer Amenities
- 24/7 Concierge
- Fitness Centre
- Yoga Room
- Dining Room
- Meeting Room
- Co-working Space
- Outdoor Terrace
- Basketball Court
- Guest Suites
- Dog Run
55 Mercer - More Details
55 Mercer is a new high-rise condo in downtown Toronto’s Entertainment District – just steps form all the city has to offer.
The development is located on the site of the former Gretsky’s restaurant and the outside of the building is designed to fit with some of the historic buildings in the area. A mixture of red and grey brick, natural stone, black frames and glass give 55 Mercer a timeless look and style, and an elegance befitting the location. The building sits atop a large podium and rises to 47 storeys, giving it a commanding presence.
Inside there will be 543 residential suites, ranging from studio to three-bedroom floorplans. These layouts are from 370 to 821 square feet and will accommodate a wide range of tastes and buyers. Suites will have individual metering for hydro, BTU and water, making sure residents only pay for what they use. All the suites will come with a range of features and finishes, including:
- Approximately 9’ smooth ceilings except in areas with dropped ceilings or bulkheads
- A choice of flooring in the entry, kitchen, dining room, living areas, and bedrooms
- TV and telephone outlets in living rooms and bedrooms
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry from the builder’s samples
- Fridge, Range, microwave, Exhaust fan insert, Dishwasher, Stacked washer/dryer
- Composite stone countertop (from the builder’s samples) in kitchens and bathrooms
- Shower with enclosure, as per plan
Residents will benefit from an impressive range of amenities. Access to the building will be controlled by security coded fobs, a 24-hour concierge service will be on hand to assist residents in the grand lobby, and three floors of Mercer Club amenities will offer luxurious spaces for residents to unwind, relax, socialize and more. The unique fitness facilities of the Mercer Club includes a cross-fit area, a half basketball court, pelaton bike pods and an outdoor fitness area.
55 Mercer Location
Interested in buying?
Register today and connect with one of our agents to discuss the next steps and benefit from our VIP access to 55 Mercer