383 Yonge St, Toronto
Studio to 2BR+den
Concord Sky - More Details
Concord Sky is a new high-rise condo in downtown Toronto that is set to be one of the cities tallest residential buildings.
The 95-storey condominium will offer hundreds of suites ranging from studio to two-bedroom plus den and is set for completion some time in 2026.
The suites at Concord Sky condos will come with a range of impressive features and finishes that include:
- Buyer’s choice of two designer color schemes
- 9 ft (approx) ceilings in most living areas
- Laminate wood flooring in the main living area, bedrooms, den, and closets
- Roller-shade window coverings in living, dining and bedrooms
- TV and phone jacks in every principal room
- On-demand, in-suite heating and cooling system with smart thermostat
- Lacquer/laminate kitchen cabinetry and vanity cabinet in bathroom
- Cabinets with soft-close hardware by Blum® hinges
- Quartz engineered stone slab kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Quartz engineered stone kitchen backsplash
- Stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink
- Polished chrome or hard graphite kitchen and bathroom faucets (depending on color scheme choice)
- Stainless steel Miele appliance package including: fridge/freezer, , hood fan, dishwasher, gas cook top, wall oven (dishwasher and hood fan manufacturer may change depending on kitchen configuration)
- Panasonic microwave (manufacturer may change depending on kitchen configuration)
- Kohler® under-mount bathroom sink
- Soaking tub (in select layouts) with spout and shower faucet
- Walk-in shower stall (in select layouts) enclosed with frameless glass with door
- Stackable or side by side Miele front load washer and energy-efficient dryer
Concord Sky condos is likely to be a popular one with investors due to it’s excellent location. It is just steps away from Ryerson University, the Eaton Centre, and two TTC subway stations. There are many other downtown destinations within an easy walking distance such as the University of Toronto, the business district, Queens Park, and more. That means it will be an in-demand location with lots of rental potential.
If you’d like to know more about Concord Sky condos, register with us today. our downtown Toronto real estate experts can tell you all you need to know about real estate in the area, can provide more details about Concord Sky, and can help you to secure your preferred suite in the development.
Concord Sky Location
Other projects you may be interested in
Interested in buying?
Register today and connect with one of our agents to discuss the next steps and benefit from our VIP access to Concord Sky