Dufferin St & Rutherford Ave, Vaughan
From the high $1.7 millions
3BR, 4BR & 5BR
2,510 to 4,291 sq. ft.
Dufferin Vistas - More Details
Dufferin Vistas is a new collection of luxury detached homes in Vaughan by Uniq Communities.
The development will be located to the northwest of the intersection between Dufferin Street and Rutherford Avenue, placing it close to many local amenities and within easy reach of two GO train stations: Maple and Rutherford. That makes it a great option for anyone commuting to downtown Toronto as the regular services transport passengers to Union Station in as little as 30 minutes. Locally, there are many things to see and do and the development will be built in a well-established community, with good schools and parks nearby and further amenities available only a short distance away.
The homes at Dufferin Vistas will all be on 40′ lots. Inside, the spacious models have from three to five bedrooms and they range in size from 2,510 to 4,291 square feet. The homes will have a number of luxury features as standard, including:
- 9′ ceilings on ground and second floors
- Electric fireplace in family/great room complete with mantel surround
- Natural varnished oak veneer staircases
- Granite kitchen countertops
- 3” wide prefinished engineered hardwood flooring on main floor and upper hall
- Quality broadloom carpet with quality under pad on second and third floor living areas and bedrooms
- Smart Home technology which will include features like remote access, thermostat control, lighting control, home automation, and flood water sensors.
For full details of all the features and finishes, information about buying procedures, Dufferin Vistas price lists, and more register with us today and connect with one of our sales representatives.
Dufferin Vistas Location
Interested in buying?
Register today and connect with one of our agents to discuss the next steps and benefit from our VIP access to Dufferin Vistas